The "Made in France" guideline has been part of the brand's identity since it was founded in 1918.
The manufacturing plant, located in Reims, aims to respect environment and observes strict production commitments:
- Any material which represents an established risk for the environment is ruled out.
- Pride of place is given to biodegradable raw materials.
The EUGENE PERMA factory is an establishment listed for its exemplary Environmental Protection:
- Objective zero waste into the environment.
- Recyclable materials are used whenever possible.
- A continual reduction approach to plastics and cardboard.
- Integral selective sorting has been established for more than fifteen years.
The production plant is committed to eco-friendliness and to fostering the local economy, calling on regional and national suppliers is a priority.